Thursday, October 13, 2005

Moving Up in the World


Posted by PicasaLast weekend, accompanied by my automobile savvy boyfriend, I purchased my first "nice car." It is a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. The "Limited" part of it's name is code for very, very nice. It has leather interior, a rockin sound system, and many, many buttons (I still haven't figured out what some of them do). As I cruise down the road in my hotel room on wheels a thought enters the back of my mind, "Do I really need all this stuff?" And the answer I invariably give myself is, "No, I do not. But I really like it." I guess this was destined to happen. At some point in my life I was bound to give in and become materialistic. This Jeep is definitely worth it, though. I love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Happy Birthday. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete