Friday, February 24, 2006

Back To Basics

I'm starting to feel a little better. Nothing in my life is going better or differently but my attitude is improving a little bit. Gabe and I are still together but I don't know how long it will last. I guess it all depends on exactly how long it takes him to pull his head out. In the meantime, I've decided it's time for me to be a little selfish. I never get to do what I want to do or make the decisions that I want to make because I always have to worry about everyone else. Right now I'm jsut going to do whatever I want so that my life can be enjoyable, no matter what Gabe decides to do. I'm going to move down closer to the beach so I can ride my bike everywhere and hang out with my dog. I'm also trying to save up money so that if I'm not going on a honeymoon this summer, I can at least go on a rockin vacation. I just want to have fun and be happy. I think I might get a tatoo too. I don't want my mom to kill me but art work on my skin seems like a cure all right now. I posted this picture because that's me all by myself, with no makeup on. I just want to get back to basics and figure out what really makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment