Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Cancer-Free Conehead

Lexi had to have surgery last Thursday because she had a couple of moles that I was worried about and wanted removed. One was on her face and the other was on her shoulder. The vet was very nice and she got through the whole thing just fine. I picked her up and $499 later I took my little conehead home. She hates that thing! She keeps running into walls and she can't drink out of the toilet. When she wants to go outside, she can only get half way through the dog door and then she just sits there and cries until I come and get her. It's so pathetic! Even my dad is being nice to her because she looks so sad. We got the lab results back yesterday and they said the one on her shoulder was just a mole and the one on her face was a benign tumor. So, no cancer. I'm glad because boxers are prone to cancer and they ususally get it around 7 or 8 and she's 7 this year. I know she's frustrated with me right now but it's a small price to pay for my piece of mind. If anything happened to the dog right now I think I would just die.

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful. I am glad there was no cancer. We had to take our beagle in recently for severe seizures and found out that heis epileptic. Our pets are our world. Thank God she is ok.

    ReplyDelete