Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The End of the End


I had to break up with Gabe on Sunday night. He has been acting crazy lately and we just had the straw that broke the camel's back. He went to Las Vegas for the weekend to help his friend fix his car and he was suppose to be home on Saturday night. We had plans on Sunday to do some really important, relationship saving activity and he didn't come back until Sunday night and he didn't even call. When he got home, I just basically told him that he doesn't seem to have room in his life for a girlfriend and I'm tired of being on the back burner. He said he feels like he's having a hard time prioritizing but he'll work on it because he wants to be with me. I just said we'll see. He's been calling me a couple of times a day to say hi but I have no idea what's gonna happen. I think this is probably the end for us and I feel really sad. I can't sleep at night and I have a headache all the time. I'm so tired of starting over. Thom, if you're reading this, it's time for you to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment