Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Easter!


My mom just started a new job and she isn't trained completely yet so she has a lot of free time. She has been reading through my blog and she mentioned to me that she felt bad that I haven't written anything about her yet. Mama, here's your 15 minutes: I LOVE my mom. I really think she's the best mom I know. All of my firends and cousins comment on how sweet and funny she is. I really admire her courage and sticktoitiveness when dealing with life's little situations. I also really appreciate all of the nice things she does to help me out. She emailed me this picture from work the other day. I don't know where she got it but I love this bunny. He's so cute! Can you believe how big he is??? The caption said, "I think they found the Easter Bunny." I'll say! This rabbit is actually big enough for small children to sit on his lap at the mall. Here's another cute Easter cartoon she sent me:

Happy Easter!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That is a big rabbit! He is adorable!!! I hope your mom feels better now knowing that the whole world knows how much you love her. I think it is important that we remember to tell our moms how much we love them while we still have them here to tell.
    Hope things are going good in your corner of the world. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mom too...as she is in a sense my mom as well. The best mom a red-headed step child could ask for. I miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. My mom doesn't even know I HAVE a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a rabbit! Must have been nibbling on carrots from Barry Bonds house........Glad you had a good Easter!

    ReplyDelete