Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Back to School


I am starting my Fall semester of college tomorrow. I will be going to school full time and maintaining my full time job. I'm trying to graduate next year so I'm taking 12 credits this semester. I'm a Literature major and these are my 4 classes:

Folklore and Mythology
Studies in Shakespeare
American Politics
American Society (Psychology)

I'm gonna be sooooo busy with homework that I'm sure I'll have no social life by the end of the semester. By the time Christmas comes my boyfriend will be married to someone else and my parents will have already had a memorial service for their long lost daughter. Truthfully, I love school and I always have. That's why I've been in college pretty much full time since I was 16. I think I've finally picked a major and I'm excited to get my first Bachelor's degree next year. Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ms. I don't think you need luck so I'll wish you much energy to make it through as focused and as clear as you possibly can be.

    Your Friend,
    5

    ReplyDelete
  2. "back to school.....baaaackk to school"

    Hey I start school tomorrow too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wha-hoo! you go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck with school, sorry to hear about your Mom. She is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete