I've been tagged. Thanks Mark. I actually think these things are fun.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. I would get married and go on a honeymoon.
2. Buy ocean front property for me and my mom and dad. (There goes my million dollars and then some.)
3. Start a no-kill animal shelter.
4. Set up an education fund for my future babies.
5. Hire a personal trainer.
5 bad habits:
1. Making a plan for everything.
2. Speaking before I think/ Giving my opinion, unsolicited.
3. Taking my horoscope seriously and making decisions based on it.
4. I never make my bed.
5. Eating out because I hate to cook.
5 things I hate doing:
1. Cleaning the bathroom.
2. Being alone for too long.
3. Staying indoors.
4. Discussing politics with my brother or my dad. But I feel compelled to do it because I'm over-opinionated.
5. Being wrong.
5 things I would never do:
1. Have a one-night stand.
2. Hit my mom.
4. Purposefully hurt an animal.
5. Drink and drive.
I'm up for pretty much anything else, depending on the situation. Never say never.
5 things I regret doing:
1. Being cruel to a couple of the "not cool" kids in grade school. I wish I could find them and apolagize.
2. Taking so long to graduate from college.
3. Getting fat. Even when you get thin again, your body's never the same.
4. Having poor eating habits. Cheap Mexican food is not a food group.
5. Not taking a honeymoon the first time I got married.
5 favorite things:
1. Ocean, mountains, lake; Being outside.
2. My family and friends.
3. My dog, Lexi.
4. The Atonement. What a life-saver!
5. My beach cruiser.
5 people I choose to do this: So who would I like to see give me five.....
5. Any one else who reads my blog.