Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year


Happy New Year! How was everyone's holidays? Mine were pretty fantastic. I saw my family a lot and spent some time with my in-laws. I was sick the whole time with a nasty cold so I really just stuck close to home and slept a lot but it was so nice to see everyone and have a little break.
Now it's back to work. This semester I will be working full time, taking 15 credits in school and getting married. It's a lot at once but all of those things are important to me and I can't afford to slack off in any area. I feel like that little chick in the picture. I'm facing this huge, wonderful obstacle and it's really overwhelming. I'm not afraid though, I can handle it. Being really busy actually makes me feel good because I have this great sense of accomplishment. I think this is gonna be a good year.

2 comments:

  1. If you want something done, ask a busy person... Buenas suerte con todas, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! And what a new year it will be for you.....

    Best of Luck to you and the future Husband....

    Just remember...ALL MEN ARE IDIOTS!

    Marriage makes us even more so.....

    ReplyDelete