Monday, February 19, 2007

Better Board

I got a new surfboard this weekend. I've been having a hard time with the last one because it was too long and I couldn't get it turned around in time to catch the waves. It kept flipping me over and I was getting beat up by my board. We found a really big surfboard sale in Oceanside this weekend so we picked up this board for me. It's a little shorter and it's very pretty. Gabe's going to ride the longer one now. I'm don't have time to go surfing right now but as soon as I get back from my honeymoon it's on. I think I'll have my mom and dad bring it with them to pick us up from the boat in LA and we can stop and surf on the way home. I'm still a terrible surfer so I'll try to get some good wipe out pictures and post them in a couple weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Two Words:

    SHARK ATTACK

    You are a brave woman to go into the shark infested waters of the Pacific. Good Luck ya nut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very nice board. I like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Future "MR. TIECEN", Congratulations on your impending nuptuals. Looks like you have found a fine woman in Tiecen and I am sure you will both be happy for decades together, providing you do not anger or alienate members of the park service. While enjoying your last days of single freedom and then while enjoying marital happiness and joy, you must however allow Tiecen to blog on her site more than once per month. Going to the beach is fun, eating out is fun, movies are fun, etc. but the woman has an obligation to her readers! So, change the TV over to the Laker game and tell the future wife to get on her computer and blog! Thanks again and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete