Friday, July 27, 2007

Hotel Hospital

Gabe's extended stay at the hospital has transformed our life into a blur of work, hospital and sleep. Well, just hospital and sleep for him. They expect him to be in there for a couple more weeks so we're trying to make the best of it. I've read a couple books, including the new Harry Potter and we watch movies and do crossword puzzles. Here's some pics of the hospital stay. I have updated pics of the burns but I'm worried it's too gross for the general audience. If any of you are medically inclined and dying to know the extent of the damage, let me know and I'll email them to you. It's pretty amazing what that sunburn looking wound from the first day turned into. Fire, bad!


Gabe and I chillin in his room. He's so tired.



Gabe and his wonderful nurse, Dan. He's handsome, smart and single. He's looking for a nice girl. Any takers?

Gabe has a little infection going so I have to wear a mask during scrubs to prevent the spread of germs. I'm a little chlostorphobic so it makes me crazy!

2 comments:

  1. email me the pics! Also I want to send you guys something...but what???

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he's feeling better. amen!!!!

    ReplyDelete