Monday, August 13, 2007

Four Eyes

I'm going back to school next week and I've been making preparations for my 18 credit semester. I've been having trouble with my eyes the past year, especially at the end of the day and it's been giving me headaches. I went and had an eye exam on Saturday and got myself some reading glasses. They cost $250 bucks and I got them on sale and with discounts and stuff!! I had no idea glasses were so expensive. I wish I could have passed on them but my eyesight keeps getting worse and I really need to be able to see for school so I just gritted my teeth, threw out my grocery list and bought them. Here's to my first step in becoming a grandmother. Don't I look wise?


4 comments:

  1. They're nice. I hate buying glasses. They're horribly expensive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look good on you. My eyes are going too! I have had glasses for a few years now but rarely wear them. i think its the computer screens that are doing it! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the appearance of intellectual superiority you gain over others is well worth $250.

    Just kidding. They look good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tie you are gorgeous! and believe me when I say I know gorgeous. I had sooo much fun visiting you guys, I will definitely come again. Good luck with school, I am jealous (and not just of your brains, I am jealous of your good looks too, did I ever tell you that you are gorgeous?).

    ReplyDelete