Monday, September 24, 2007

New Apartment









There's really no reason to post pictures of the inside of our new apartment because it's just tiny and average. We have no view because we're in a flat behind a bigger house but we do have a little back yard where we can sit and eat dinner. The important thing about our new place is that it's right on the harbor, about 20 yards from the water. I LOVE IT! We live in a cul de sac that ends at the water and there are hardly any other people who use the beach. I love to go walk down there with the dog and Gabe and it's just quiet and pretty. The pictures I posted were taken on a Friday afternoon at around 5 pm. Notice that there are no other people in the pictures. Pretty sweet digs, huh?

4 comments:

  1. it looks like you have a sweet place! I am so jealous! How is gabe doing? I miss u :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your backyard is way better than the view from my office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats! Are you finally able to sit back and relax a little?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky girl! That looks like a great place to live. Better than the hot, humid, snake-infested body of water that I live on!

    ReplyDelete