Friday, December 07, 2007

Big News


I'm pregnant, which is VERY exciting. I'm just over 2 months along and, believe it or not, my belly already pokes out. I don't feel very good and I am so tired. I think being pregnant is like having narcolepsy. I just fall asleep any time or any place without the slightest warning. I'm also having a hard time eating because the baby only wnats macaroni and cheese and chicken strips. From what I've heard, all this yuckiness will pass soon and I'll start to fell better. I can't wait for that!
I gave notice at my job so I can finish up school in the spring so I'll be unemployed in a few weeks. I need to get a new job but I really need something working from home. If any of you know of anything like that, let me know.

6 comments:

  1. Holy cow, that's awesome. Congratulations! Pregnancy is fun. I'm sure you and Gabe are going to enjoy it a great deal...

    But seriously, congrats. We're excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAYYYY! Congrats! How wonderful for you and Gabe! Take care of yourself - make Gabe take care of HIMSELF. Glad you're doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um...yeah you better start posting some preggo pics soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You posted again, oh yeah, and congrats on the little bun in the oven (which I've already congratulated you on). I love you Tie. You are one of my sweetest nieces. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I forgot to tell you, for emotional readers, I recommend you read "Letter from the Family Dog" and "Communication is way overrated" on my blog, there's nothing there to stir up tearful pregnancy hormones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want the baby to be born all ready I miss it. I want to hold it. And love it. I am so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete