Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Back From the Dead

I'm sorry I haven't posted for such a long time. I have been feeling so sick and tired with the baby the past month. I've lost 15 lbs! That coupled with work and finals and I really haven't had the energy for blogging. The good news is I got really good grades for the semester: 4 A's and 2 B+'s. Not bad considering everything that's been going on. This semester will be my last and I'll graduate in May. Very Exciting! I want to have a big party. I figure I was with Gabe for 2 years when we got maried and had a big party. I will have spent 11 years on my bachelors degree so I definitely deserve a part for that. I'm really tired but I have tons of pictures to post; Christmas, baby, beach, so I'll try to get that done soon.

4 comments:

  1. yes please post pictures SOON!!! IM DYING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and good job at school...but really I always knew that you were a smarty pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Tie, I know a little about how hard it is to be a "non-traditional" student. Kudos to you for hanging in there. You will be grateful all of your life you did. Post some baby pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! It was always when I was the busiest that I did the best in school - although I'm sorry to hear about the morning sickness. Doesn't sound like fun.

    How are your parents? They must be excited.

    ReplyDelete