Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Kell. I feel so special!!
Here are the rules:
* Link to the person that tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
* Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
* Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. I hate talking on the phone. It feels antisocial.

2. I long for a fresh, bouncy haircut but I'm terrified that if I go any shorter than my shoulder blades, I'll be forced to revisit the harrowing days of my sixth grade mushroom cut.

3. Since the whole pregnancy thing, I have anti-nesting syndrome. I have lost any and all desire to clean my house. I fear my husband may kill me.

4. I'm too tired to read and keep up with my classes this semester so I'm contemplating having my mom do all of my reading and writing papers for me. It's a constant struggle for me to resist this temptation.

5. I'm afraid of prisons. I can barely stand to drive by them because of the high concentration of really bad men in there. I think on some unconscious level, I'm scared there will be a spontaneous jail break at the exact moment that I'm stuck in traffic and I'll be forced to drive across Mexico with hardened criminals.

6. I want to spend my retirement starting and running a no-kill animal shelter. See www.bestfriends.org to get an idea of what I'm talking about.


Let's go Janae, Cristina, Jen, Loni, Logan and KJ!

3 comments:

  1. Tie
    Wow this is my first"tag". 2 questions: How do I make a link to the person who tagged me(you) and what if there are more than 6 quirky things about me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You did your tag! Cool. Cleaning stinks. We hate it at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - and the right hair professional can eliminate that mushroom issue - I know all about it - I've lived it. I'm so grateful for my hairdresser that I don't even give her instructions any more - she just does her thing.

    ReplyDelete