Monday, May 05, 2008

Too Funny!

Yesterday morning, my back hurt so bad that all I wanted to do was lay around on the couch and do nothing. I skipped church and turned on the T.V. Gabe and I aren't big T.V. people and we don't have cable or anything. The only thing I could find to watch on our two channels was Sesame Street. I'm so glad I did! I know it's for kids but I'm sure the writers know moms have to watch it too because the humor is great for adults. I saw a skit of Andrea Bocelli (opera singer) singing a goodnight song to Elmo to the tune of "Time to Say Goodbye" and it was so cute. I've posted the link for it below so you can see for yourself. I also posted the normal version of Bocelli and Sarah Brightman. Watch that one first so you know how it's suppose to sound. You'll appreciate the Elmo duet that much more.

Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLHq7rgHOLk


Elmo and Andrea Bocelli: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgUnYzXU-Fo

I can't figure out how to add actual You Tube videos onto my blog so I just posted the links. Can someone please explain to me how to put the video on there?

2 comments:

  1. That is funny! Brent and I both got a kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pastor actually showed this in church one week - so sweet.

    ReplyDelete