Thursday, July 24, 2008

Welcome to the Planet

I had a baby last week! Olivia Louise was born at 7:15pm on July 18th. I really don't know what else to say except that she is the most beautiful and wonderful creature on Earth. I'll let the pictures do the talking. I also uploaded a 3 minute video of her moving around, making baby sounds and getting the hiccups.

video
Gabe, Olivia and I right before we left the hospital:





The baby loves her daddy:




She's so tiny!:


Olivia and her cousins:

Beautiful baby, 5 days old:

7 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congratulations from all of us! She is so beautiful and small! I think I'm baby hungry now. How are you doing. I'm assuming since there is not mention of the state of the mother that everything went smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOO CUTE!! I just want to kiss her little face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know i love her. Please come down and hang with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. This child is seriously adorable! I have to get over there and snuggle her! Thanks for the cute cute cute pictures. They are especially sweet with the cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Tie! She is super super beautiful! How fun for you...how do you feel? Hopefully you are getting some sleep at least! Newborns are so fun and tiny...oh I miss that stage, congrats again. I am so happy for you!! Keep posting pictures of the little doll, she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's STUNNING =- and you look fabulous! Congrats, momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I'm speechless! And you know how seldome that happens. That is a beautiful baby, Tiecie. Congratulations and Love! I enjoyed the pictures so much.

    Aunt Chel

    ReplyDelete