Monday, September 01, 2008

Nap Time

The baby is sleeping! This is a rare occurence. My baby usually takes only 2- 30 minute naps per day but then wakes up only once during the night. I know I'm very lucky that she sleeps all night but it does make getting things done during the day more difficult. At this moment, she has been asleep for 2 hours and she's still going strong. Hallelujah!! I've cleaned my house and thought I would take a minute to blog.

I'm going to update my book review blog. I don't have cable at my house so I have been reading while nursing (about 8 hours a day). I'm going to try to start posting reviews of all the books I'm reading for anyone who's interested. The link to that site is on the side bar of this blog.

I don't have anything interesting to say because I talk to a 1 month old all day and I'm still too sore from giving birth to go out and do anything interesting... Maybe next week...

2 comments:

  1. Tiecen, she's super-georgeous!!! Just a beautiful baby!G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tie, you are doing the most important job in the universe: being a mom to your little daughter! I have it from unbiased sources that you are fabulous at it too. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete