Monday, April 27, 2009

Favorites

Here are my top 25 favorite songs in the world for anyone who's interested. I tried to do top 10 but I couldn't narrow it down any more. I limited myself to no repeats on bands to cut some. Disclaimer: This list is subject to change at any time.

Drum role please....in no particular order:

Aerosmith: Hole in My Soul
U2: Bad
Jimmy Eat World: If You Don't, Don't
Foo Fighters: Times Like These
Aaron Neville: Bird on a Wire
Hal Ketchum: Past the Point of Rescue
Cold Play: The Scientist
Alabama: Dixie Land Delight
Postal Service: Such Great Heights
Queen: Under Pressure
The Killers: Indie Rock and Role
Billy Joel: For the Longest Time
Marvin Gaye: I Heard it Through the Grapevine
Bob Seger: Night Moves
Mr. Big: To Be With You
Guns N' Roses: Sweet Child of Mine
Feedy Johnston: Bad Reputation
The Verve Pipe: The Freshmen
George Michael: Faith
Journey: Don't Stop Believing
Dashboard Confessional: Vindicated
Elvis Presley: Suspicious Minds
When in Rome: The Promise
Blackhawk: Goodbye Says it All
Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody
Counting Crows: Einstein on the Beach
Georgia Satellites: Keep Your Hands to Yourself
Keb Mo': Am I Wrong?
Eric Clapton: Love Comes Over You





4 comments:

  1. Hey..I am surprised you have nothing from Jack Johnson on there...I remember you loving him when we lived together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't is Jack Johnson that sings "Forever"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben Harper sings "Forever" and I really do love that song. It was so hard to narrow it down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sad that I only know 6 songs on your whole list. Am I old, or do you just like weird music?

    ReplyDelete