Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FL Blues

Getting settled into Daytona has taken a lot longer than I anticipated. I feel like I haven't had time for anything lately except cleaning, cleaning and cleaning. Olivia is starting to get use to her new surroundings though, which is nice. She has been so stressed out since we left her cousins that she threw her first public temper tantrum a few days ago. Yesterday she was much more calm though and I was able to take her to the park and to Toddler Time at the library. I have my fingers crossed for a good day today too.
We're so glad we had a little time in uT before we headed out here. It gave us the chance to catch up with some old friends and gave Olivia a chance to spend some time with her cousins who she LOVES! She was so happy there. Here are some pics from Livvy's "salad days."





3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad that I didn't see you while you were here in Utah!!... I can't believe how much Olivia looks like you, she is so adorable and getting so big! Hope you guys enjoy Florida...is it at least warm there??!! I sure would love some warm sunshine right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:23 PM

    Olivia Is getting so big!

    Take care Guys!

    ReplyDelete