Sunday, October 03, 2010

The Leaves They are a-Changin'

I haven't posted forever!!! I'm sure no one reads this anymore. So, what's new? I am officially done in FL and I've never been so excited to leave a place in my life. I made some really good friends there but it's just soooooo hot and there are so many bugs. I seriously don't know what crazy human beings ever thought it would be a good idea to settle there. It's not. It's a bad idea. The sad thing is that Gabe is still out there finishing school. I miss him like crazy but he'll be here in 2 weeks and then we'll get our life back. We're not sure where we're moving to yet because we have a few offers to choose from. I'll post about that as soon as I know for sure.

Here are some fun pictures of what Livvy and I have been doing in UT:

4 comments:

  1. Cute pics! She looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you look great!! I miss you guys. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about a cute kid! Glad to hear you are doing well. I have family in Florida. They moved there from Oregon. I have no clue on how they have survived as long as they have. We have the heat in Texas but not the humidity. Hope you get your complete family back together soon! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is beautiful. I want a daughter of my own so badly. But I am way to terrified to even try. I fear all things painful and do everything I can to stay away from them but it makes me so sad. I see other women with their daughters and it makes me cry. Charish her because you are so lucky to have her.

    ReplyDelete